Some potential answers for that dreaded ‘Tell Me A Joke’ question in an interview. It’s been said that some interviewers love asking this, some to see how you react when placed under unexpected pressure, and others just for kicks.
- What was the best part about Playboy’s IPO? The Pitch Book.
- The economy of Greece is in Ruins……….but hasn’t it always been?
- An Irishman, Englishman and a Scotsman walk inside a bar and the barman goes, “what is this, some kind of joke?”
- The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they’re smart.
- The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every hour and cried.
- A man visits his bank manager and says, “How do I start a small business?” The manager replies, “Start a large one and wait six months.”
- A woman proudly told her friend, “I’m responsible for making my husband a millionaire.” “Well what was he before he married you?” the friend asked. “A billionaire.”
- The most successful investor was Noah. He floated stock while everything around him went into liquidation.
- The economy is so bad, I saw the CEO of Wal-Mart shopping at Wal-Mart.
- The economy is so bad, Barack Obama changed his slogan to “Maybe We Can!”.
These are just some potential answers, any other appropriate jokes you can think of? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.